- Supervised packing and transporting of a 500-piece estate from a Washington, D.C. family million dollar trust to New York auction. After auction, coordinated follow-up to insurance correct payment for items sold and return of items not sold.
- Assisted with preparing art collection to be exhibited at Hillwood Museum and Gardens.
- Archived 20 boxes of 50 years of family history information. Used information found to create detailed family tree.
- Verify on a yearly basis that clients have adequate auto, health, home, life and liability insurance.
- Submit and monitor health care claims to Medicare and health insurance company; coordinate not reimbursable expenses for submission to health care reimbursement programs; track reimbursements and expenses in QuickBooks for tax filing.